Our Young American Eagles Program was designed for the aviation
between the ages of 13 and 17,
an opportunity to come to one of our airport locations on a monthly basis for some flying, learning and a lot of fun.
If your son or daughter has ever wondered "what makes an airplane fly," expresses an interest in an Aviation Career, or just spends hours on your home computer flying Microsoft's Flight Simulator". . . we have a unique educational program for them.
- Unlimited access to American Flyers pilot educational system; in-school flight simulators, Learning Guides, on-line flight software course, and interaction with our passionate FAA certified flight instructors and professional staff.
- Three hours of Ground School class
- One hour of supervised interactive simulator instruction
- Class meets from 8 – 12 the second Saturday of the month
- Dual Instruction with one of our flight instructors at regular school rates where student can accumulate flight hours toward their Private Pilot License. Six credit hours toward college is earned with completion of Pilot License.
- One on one ground instruction at regular school rates